
Last night we had the great privilege of having dinner (kudos to Blackhorse!) with John (Betsy’s hubby) who just got home from 15 month deployment in Iraq. What a hero he is to us….and loads more. Thanks for serving our Nation, John. It’s because of heros’ like you (and Travis Humkey, and everyone else!!) we are able to live freely. I hope that our Nation will never forget the sacrifice our Troops make to help secure our freedom, etc. Seeing a Soldier is a humble reminder to me.
The other day, our brick house was shaking…I knew that Chinook’s (the one’s with double spinners) were flying by. Scott and I ran to our back porch and saw an incredible site- 3 of them flying somewhat low! I love living so close to Ft Campbell….as we are always in the presence of bravery and honor. As a Clarksvillian, I have the opportunity to interact and help and serve and give back. I’m sad for the parts of our Country that do not have this tremendous advantage.
We are praying for our Soldiers! Thank you for your service!
No comments:
Post a Comment