

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our day started bright and early with Molly who decided that she wanted to play and not sleep in. Normally, we have to drag Molly out of bed because she wants to sleep-in and be lazy in the early morning…but not yesterday! Not the day when we could actually sleep-in just a tad=) Kids…(haha). While Scott was at practice, I had a wonderful run. The weather was too perfect! We made it over to mom and dads house later on. It was so beautiful outside that we all sat around while Dad and Blake smoked the turkey…for hours. Joni J (great friend from APSU/ works with Scott) and Mark (Fran’s fabulous dad) joined in the festivities. Lots of food was eaten and enjoyed.....and fantastic naps were taken. That evening, Mom, Dad, Saw-puppy, Scott, Molly and I went downtown to see all the impressive lights on display...from downtown to the Riverwalk….WOW! Clarksville has done such a great job with the Christmas presentation this year. It’s hard not to be in the spirit when Clarksville is pristinely decorated=) Awesome Thanksgiving overall!
1 comment:
Molly is just giving you a preview of what's to come. haha I always rolled my eyes when people told me it would be a long time until I got to sleep in. Well, unfortunately they were right. It's so hard to smile at a cute little baby when I can't stop growling at the sun! I'm sure you will handle it better than me b/c you are freakishly happy in the a.m.!
Post a Comment