Thursday, November 6, 2008

A place for Baby Combs!

Hooray! After much thought and prayer, Scott and I have committed to an in-home sitter for Baby Combs. She's wonderful and we feel blessed to know her. She has 'raised' several (ooodles and ooodles) kids locally...and I have heard nothing but excellence and love about her and the friendly/structure (smile) environment she runs.
One decision down...a few more million to go!

Feeling better and better…I have started swimming as part of my cross-training….love it! It feels so great to be weightless…and get an excellent workout!

Some days I have great running days where I can run on pace…and sometimes Baby Combs has different plans...and I just slow my pace down. I definitely (100% of the time) listen to my body. No worries=)

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah i'm so happy for you, I bet it's exciting/stressful to make all these decisions. At least you have Scott to do it with =) Definitely way to go Scott on the cd by the way, it made me think of the Love Languages book haha I love you and miss you Casey!

Stacy said...

Glad you made the decision and have a peace about it. Guess what-48 days till Christmas!! Hope you had a good birthday!