This has been a hectic week! I just got back from Birmingham...Ford meetings. Our hotel was attached to this super huge mall. Wonderful times. Me, Mom,Dad,Blake,Fran, and Chloe went...Scott is in the middle of bball=) It's GREAT to be home. Enjoyed the trip...but love being home! Scott will have to come with me for now on...as it costs me too much $$ to leave! He went 'shopping' all over town and come home with all kinds of goodies. Thirsty? We have every soda, juice, beverage imaginable in our fridge-etc. He said it was all for the baby...and my cravings. haha. Love that guy! Also, he made the kitty another home, cleaned the fridge and pantry out, unloaded the dishwasher, got grass mowed, bought 2 humongous bags of halloween candy … huumm..what else...the list goes on and on. I found little surprises all night! Being married to Scott is an adventure to say the least!
Interestingly enough, my yucky am feeling has gone away...and has been replaced with a yucky pm feeling. It's the craziest thing. I feel great all day long...and can eat anything. However, once about 5-6pm rolls around...'uugghh' sets in. I just can't seem to swallow anything at night without it making the queesy bug fly over me. Weird! I know! This too shall pass.....
Side note- our first game is next Thurs at HOME. We play Central MO Mules (Brad Loos Team). Come and support if you can! Let the madness begin, baby!
Congrats Laura and Ben Reed...Baby Rex is precious!
Thanks to those posting comments! Appreciated=)
1 comment:
Way to go Scotty! Todd like to buy in bulk when I'm gone too. I'm sorry you are having night sickness. Ugh!
Post a Comment