YES! to answer the most popular question: I have been keeping up my running! It's been great, actually. Along side running, I've been doing yoga and pilates...and walking a ton (thanks to my dear Miss Molly). Although everything I once knew as normal in my body has completely changed, and although my energy level has greatly decreased...I have found that I truly feel better after I have exercised. Also, although the queasy bug likes to visit about every 2-3 hours...I now know to keep a little food on my stomach. I eat small (healthy) snacks to minimize the nauseous feeling. I've learned that as long as I keep on my normal routine (work, exercise, etc)...that I do not feel as yucky if I am doing something and am occupied. So on I go!
Last weekend Scott and I went to Sharp Top Cove a Young life Property in Georgia. Our YL kids from C-ville went…so we went as adult guests and simply had a blast! Very rewarding trip. Anyhoo, I know I was physically active from the moment I woke up till the moment I went to bed…long days to say the least. However, it felt so wonderful to be so active (and not lazy!). Also, it was a dream for me to have Scott at a YL camp…finally after all these years, he was able to go and see exactly where my heart is: YL. To see him step up and serve the kids…was awesome!
Which brings me to my last point- Scott has been wonderful x’s 10 throughout these past 12 weeks. Really, think about something fantastic and multiply it. He has been very hands on and loves to learn and grow with me. Very supportive and I couldn’t ask for anything more. He has been to every doc appt and shows his excitement in fun ways! Very grateful for a Husband that welcomes this huge change in our lives. Scott is one of the best people I know…I am lucky enough that he ‘recruited me’ and ask me to be his life-long partner. Love you, babe!
2 comments:
Congratulations Casey... just stumbled along on your blog and read your good news! Looking forward to following along and watching your family grow.
Take care and take it easy!
Susan
Hey, I just thought I'd leave you a message. I'm so excited about you being pregnant. YAY!
Post a Comment