Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1 month old!

CKC is one month old today! Just can't even believe it. I have LOVED loving her. Loved loved loved it.


'alright-mom- enough with the photo shoot!'

I wanted to celebrate CKC's 1 month day by running at 6:15am today. Was very excited. Had my running clothes out ready to jump in and go! (615 was the time she was born on a Wednesday am...and this would be the first time for me to run in about 10 week or so...)
The run this am didn't happen as CKC had a different agenda in mind. She was up all night for the most part. Very unlike her to stay awake that long! I attribute her crazy night to a growth spurt....yes?

No worries, though. I did run today! It was freedom to my mind. Really missed it. I didn't run fast or long...but I ran=) Also, bought new running shoes! I dropped CKC off at the Peay to hang out with the boys...and off I went around APSU campus. Beautiful. Running is a great way for my mind to stay balanced. I am healthier (mentally, spiritually, physically) when I run consistently.
Enough about that…on to something even more thrilling:
CKC got her first bath! Mom and Dad came over to help.

To my surprise, she loved it. Didn't scream or fuss. Enjoyed her bath time just like a princess...bubbles and all. She smells so sweet now and her hair has major fluff. It's sticking straight up! haha. Love my sweet baby girl.....

No comments: