Thursday, May 7, 2009

a week already?

This 1st week has flown by! Chandler is a very content baby. Hardly cries and is pleasant. I've loved getting to know her. So sweet=)

She loves to eat! We are up to 3 ounces every 3 hours (or so). Sleeping is going pretty good. She gets up about twice a night...not bad.

Things have been very managable thus far....I am thrilled to say. Just learning as we go!

CKC's first stroll. She loves her hot new ride.

cute little face=) mid-yawn!

sweet angel.

1 week old...already!!

2 comments:

Kelly B said...

Congratulations Combs Family! Chandler is beautiful! It's great that sleeping is going so well too...2 times a night is awesome for a 1 week old. Enjoy every minute of her. I know everyone says it...but it goes by so quickly. Our sweet baby boy turns 1 in 3 weeks.

Stacy said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!