a pretty bridgeLeo and Lilly + Morgie/Leo in their pretty neighborhood.

i'm amazed with how many people come and go in Grand Central Station. I wonder in all the hustle and bustle..if people really stop to appreciate the beautiful, ornate building.

The Empire State Building from my view=)

A definite highlight of our trip: Going to Trapeze School on Pier 40 near the Hudson. Unbelievable experience. I was scared every time I trapezed...haha... but LOVED it. It was frightening and thrilling all in the same second. We did several tricks within the 2 hour span: back flipping, catching on of the instructors, hanging/swinging upside down...etc.
the instructor catching me...
me putting my legs on the bar
me about to jump..the bar that we hold onto weighed like 20 lbs.
we all had to practice on the ground. Trapeze is way harder than i ever imagined. it definitely takes skill (of which i clearly had none... by the time the class was over..i was still trying to get past the 1st step- climbing the forever tall ladder. whew...scary!)
a taxi picture!
this is my shot once i finally climbed up the Trapeze ladder...no, just kidding... but I felt like that's how tall we went! This is a pretty view from the airplane.

The Empire State Building from my view=)
I LOVE time square...day or night (which are 2 completely different feels by the way)

A definite highlight of our trip: Going to Trapeze School on Pier 40 near the Hudson. Unbelievable experience. I was scared every time I trapezed...haha... but LOVED it. It was frightening and thrilling all in the same second. We did several tricks within the 2 hour span: back flipping, catching on of the instructors, hanging/swinging upside down...etc.
the instructor catching me...
me putting my legs on the bar
me about to jump..the bar that we hold onto weighed like 20 lbs.
we all had to practice on the ground. Trapeze is way harder than i ever imagined. it definitely takes skill (of which i clearly had none... by the time the class was over..i was still trying to get past the 1st step- climbing the forever tall ladder. whew...scary!)
a taxi picture!
this is my shot once i finally climbed up the Trapeze ladder...no, just kidding... but I felt like that's how tall we went! This is a pretty view from the airplane.


No comments:
Post a Comment