Monday, June 28, 2010

without hesitation....

I’ve been thinking about this a lot since Herm’s wedding weekend extravaganza. What if our world served each other (family, neighbors, co-workers, friends, community, and strangers) like people serve a bride on her wedding day?

The number one goal on a wedding day is to keep the bride calm + collected + happy + peaceful. To keep her day as smooth and flawless as possible. To keep the Bridezilla hidden. The answer is ‘yes’ or ‘I'll do it’ without hesitation. To strive to push the road blocks out of the way before any hint of chaos gets to her.

If we served others without wavering, if we helped others stay peaceful, if we knowingly prevented road blocks for family and strangers alike….how would our world then be? Everyone serving others…as they -without question- serve a bride.

Something to think about….

3 comments:

MB said...

So true Case! Love your thoughts!! Let's treat all family, friends, and people we meet like a Bride.

Maribeth said...

So true! Love your thoughts!! Treat others as though they are a Bride!

Tammi said...

If I get to wear a wedding dress everyday, I'm totally IN!!!