In continuation of my little blurb about Grace Community Church from the other day’s blog…..allow me to elaborate a bit more….
Grateful for a church that I can grow in marriage and friendship, etc. From day 1, I felt that Scott and I were people…not just numbers. We have been embraced with kindness and love…and cherish all that God has provided to us through being active members at Grace. Although I am a traditionalist at heart, I truly appreciate the non-traditional setting. Yes! You can worship in flip-flops! Yes! It is possible to not necessarily be caught up in the ‘law’ of church…and just be. Come as you are and worship the God who adores you. Such freedom to love God…without being so caught up in ‘tradition.’ Being members of such a strong community has changed my heart and my life.
I am most thrilled to be raising Chandler in the Grace setting. I’m excited to teach her that God loves her no matter what and that she can find true community within our church.
Acts 4: 20For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."
2 comments:
We love the Combs Crew! Grace is great because of people like you guys!
WOW, that is powerful! we love you guys and are so glad you are a part of GCC
Post a Comment