Thursday, April 16, 2009

15 days to go (or less!)

LAST NIGHT: Went to bed at 10pm. Slept till a little before 12. Was awake from 12am-2am…untill Scott woke up. We watched the movie ‘For the Love of the Game’ with Kevin Costner (great!) from 2am-3am. Stayed awake till about 5am. Went to sleep till my alarm went off at 615am. Great night of sleep, huh! All 3 hours! Wheeew…..

All the while...Molly was snoring and was cuddled next to her momma=) Love that girl!

What’s funny…I’m not lying awake with anxious thoughts or bad thoughts or really any thoughts at all. I just am not sleeping. Weird, huh? (90% is that I just can’t find the perfect resting spot.)

15 days till May 1st! Ready to be rid of the belly and hold what is inside the belly! Haha…..

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Casey! You are 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant!! This is the day that I had Maddie! I hope Chandler comes soon!! I can't wait to see that little cutie!!

--Betsy--