Chandler Kate is welcome to arrive now!
The 2 ‘projects’ I wanted completed 'before baby' are now finished!
1) My deck is DONE (hallelujah!). Painted (many coats) and stained/sealed. Furniture is back on. Some flowers are out. Thanks to ALL who came over and helped!
2) The baby car seat is locked in for life. A loyal buddy of Jenkins & Wynne (who works at the Police Station) dropped in today and helped me install the base. (Thanks, Jimmy!)
Wheeew! Glad both ‘projects’ are completed.
Bags are packed and we are registered at the hospital… now we just need a baby=)
My next appt is Thursday!
3 comments:
Casey,
Looking forward to meeting baby Chandler! You and Scott will be great parents! Goodluck!
And which car seat did you ultimately decide on? Look for my email...going to send it now! Wow....you are in the single digit count down!!!!
Maybe you'll have Miss Chandler on Thursday...it's my birthday, so it's a good day! I have really enjoyed reading your blog & looking at your pictures:) I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment