Bathroom!
Beautiful! JQ's grandma made this for Chandler. So precious and so pretty. This is a tradition in the Qualls Family. Glad that it is continuing thorugh the Combs Family!
a lamp that I couldn't pass up at my favorite store: Hobby Lobby. It had Casey (well, now Chandler) written all over it! In case you didn't know, Chandler is going to acquire her momma's taste! HAHA!
This is my toy box when I was little. Mom painted it and I put a UCL decal on it. (Thanks, Laura, for your help!!)
A corner of her room. Love it! Now all we need is a baby=) On the count down!
We had a baby appt appt. yesterday. Scott is a king and went with me. He hasn't missed one!
Dr. A estimates that she weigh about 5-5.5lbs right now....since I have several weeks to go…I’m hoping she grows a bit more. CKC's heart beat was good. My blood pressure was good. Measurements were good. He gave us all a clean bill of health. Yea!
I'm going every 2 weeks now.
Time has flown by (thankfully).
2 comments:
wow, everything looks so perfect! great job!
LOVE it!! I've been anxiously awaiting the pics and can't wait to see it "live" this weekend!!
Post a Comment