1) Just got back from TX at a Ford meeting. Wonderful meeting. Glad to be a part of such a valuable group where I can learn and grow in the business.
PS. Blake saw Jessica Simpson (and her dog) at the hotel we stayed at. Crazy!

(32 week belly shot!)
2) APSU Men’s basketball finished 2nd in the OVC Conference. Very proud of the guys and their effort. As stated earlier, we had a youngish team this year...so they made great strides to gel and come together. Our season wasn’t consistent and had many ups and downs…but in the end, the guys came together and finished strong. We made it to the final game in the championship last weekend. Went into double OT…and lost by 2 pts. Morehead made a freakish shot with 2 seconds to go. (Big bummer? That was the guys 1st pts of the entire game...ahhhhh) Needless to say, we weren’t able to get a shot off and the game ended one second later. OUCH. Shocking to all the wonderful and loyal Peay fans that came to Nashville. It was truly anyone’s game. Although disappointed with the outcome, the guys gave it their all and played 100% with consistent effort. Very proud of the guys and have loved seeing them gel and grow this season.
We will miss KD and Drake tremendously! They were freshman when Scott and I got married. These two are the first that I have seen grow for 4 years. The others, were already here when I came into the pictures. Time has flown by!
Anyhoo, I’m sad season is over. I love supporting Scott and his career and feel blessed that this is where God has called our lives. Basketball is a way of life…stressful and chaotic…but love it!

(The Heads and the Qualls at the 2nd round of OVC Championships)

(Bubba, Scott, Dugan, Coach...game face!)

(Senior night for Kyle Duncan and Drake Reed)

(Scott shaking hands after the win over Murray in the 2nd round of the OVC Championship)
3) work has been busy and nuts! I am trying to prepare to be on maternity leave. As with just regular vacation, you have to work twice as hard just to leave. So, work hours are long…but precious. Trying to make it as easiest as possible for everyone that will be picking up my slack. I want to leave with peace of mind knowing that things will be handled with efficiency and consistency. I am MOST GRATEFUL for Fran and Leslie. I have full confidence in them and am thankful that they will help continue things on.
4) Been feeling good. It’s hard to believe that I can count down ‘baby time’ in just 2 hands…and almost one, now! We are excited and ready. Dr. A has said that everything is progressing normally and that baby is very healthy! Yea! She constantly moves…all day! All day! She wiggles, has hiccups, punches, kicks, rolls, etc…..Wow. My stomach contorts daily in all kinds of ways. I am ready to not be prego anymore. Although it’s a blessing, I’m done=) Ready to get back to normal. I’m having a great pregnancy...nothing to complain about, really. But am definitely ready to be back in my regular body!!
(taken from http://www.whattoexpect.com/)
This week your baby may be anywhere between 17 to 19 inches in length and weigh more than four and a half pounds. At this stage in fetal development, your baby could grow a full inch more this week alone. Weight gain can range from a third more growth to a full doubling before the big debut. The level of amniotic fluid in your uterus has reached its maximum at 33 weeks pregnant, making it likely that you have more baby than fluid now. That's one reason why you're probably feeling lots of nudges and pushes — there's less liquid to cushion the blows. If your uterine walls had eyes, here's what you'd see: your fetus acting more and more like a baby, with his or her eyes closing during sleep and opening while awake. And because those uterine walls are becoming thinner, more light penetrates the womb, helping your baby differentiate between day and night.
And good news! Your baby has reached an important milestone about now: The development of her own immune system that (along with antibodies from you) will be able to provide protection from mild infections.
2 comments:
you look adorable!
Yippi, we missed you, we love you and we are praying for you!!!!!!!!!
K
Post a Comment