
Sunday, Scott and I put the crib together! It was painless and somewhat easy. I am never one to enjoy the ‘building process’ ..especially if I have to read a 10 page manual to accomplish one task. Much to my surprise, the ‘construction’ went by very fast. The chest of drawers that we ordered already came assembled…so the only construction part was the crib! We were delighted when we opened the box and the chest of drawers was already put together. We are waiting on one more piece and then the furniture will be completed! SO FUN!

This week, I hope to get the room painted. Although my thoughts on this change frequently, I’m thinking a pinkish color for the walls (soft….not bubble gum) and a lime greenish color for the bathroom. The material for the bedding is bought (toile…pronounced twall) and polka dot.
I will take a pic when it’s finished=)
We are excited….

This week, I hope to get the room painted. Although my thoughts on this change frequently, I’m thinking a pinkish color for the walls (soft….not bubble gum) and a lime greenish color for the bathroom. The material for the bedding is bought (toile…pronounced twall) and polka dot.
I will take a pic when it’s finished=)
We are excited….
2 comments:
so much fun!! can't wait to see the pics...i like the idea of doing the soft pink walls you really oughtta get a look at the segebarts new baby girl room...her paint job is a fabulous idea and may give you one too. have fun!
I can't wait to see the room all finished. Baby rooms are so sweet!
Post a Comment