Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Name Game

Well, friends, the wait it over. Baby Combs is not nameless anymore!

Drum Roll please: Chandler Kate Combs

Naming baby was a hard hard hard task. Scott and I both had different visions on what the name would be….so we met in the middle and finally found one (two) name(s) that we both agreed on! Wheeew!

We love the unique name of Chandler because we don’t know any…and we love Kate because it’s sassy and girly...and short. Since Chandler is not really a traditional name…we wanted the middle name to balance it by being a bit more common. So- that’s what it is!

6 comments:

Christy said...

i love it, what a cute name!!

Betsy said...

I LOVE the name! It was worth the wait! :)

Susan Wyatt said...

I love the name too. I like Chandler, but I really like Kate. I debated on Lillies middle name being Kate.

Very Cute.

Anonymous said...

nicely done...snaps to mama and papa combs haha

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful name...especially Kate:)

Emily Doss said...

I love it. Chandler Combs has a ring to it!