

Cheesy eggs for breakfast!

Our backyard...well, kind of. Clarksville has transformed the St.B Park.....yes, where Blake and I...and all of our friends grew up playing softball and baseball. There are 8 new fields and the AMAZING playground. It has swings/slides for little ones-middle ones- and big ones. We go there several times a week now. The little tiny kids play on the field that bumps up to the playground...so, I'm distracted quite a bit watching 4-5 year old boys and girls try and figure out the game. AND- the parents....are hilarious to watch. There are 2 sets of parents, I've observed. 1) the parent on the field. For the little ones, apparently, there is a parent almost at every position helping the kids. The parents on the field are way more into the game (most times) than the kids. 2) the parent in the stands. Again, way more into things then the kid. So, yes, I go to take CKC to the Park..but I totally get a good laugh at the ball games.

Our backyard...well, kind of. Clarksville has transformed the St.B Park.....yes, where Blake and I...and all of our friends grew up playing softball and baseball. There are 8 new fields and the AMAZING playground. It has swings/slides for little ones-middle ones- and big ones. We go there several times a week now. The little tiny kids play on the field that bumps up to the playground...so, I'm distracted quite a bit watching 4-5 year old boys and girls try and figure out the game. AND- the parents....are hilarious to watch. There are 2 sets of parents, I've observed. 1) the parent on the field. For the little ones, apparently, there is a parent almost at every position helping the kids. The parents on the field are way more into the game (most times) than the kids. 2) the parent in the stands. Again, way more into things then the kid. So, yes, I go to take CKC to the Park..but I totally get a good laugh at the ball games.


2 comments:
ohhhhhhhh Chandler! LOVE the singing! :) just like Kels in the car - singing at the top of her lungs! :)
Hi friend! It's been a while since I checked the blog- surprise- love the fresh face! Stacy
Post a Comment