Sunday, January 30, 2011

height + ice + running

Last week, after realizing that I don't have to scoop down so low to pick up CKC, I measured her. She's almost 33"... yes... almost 3 ft. Yes... over half my body height. Next year, instead of me looking down to her... I will be looking up! If the saying is true about doubling the height at age 2... then CKC will be 6ft. WOW. Not even able to comprehend.....
-----------------------------------
This icy pic was taken from my front door.... Although it slows me down and I truly do not like snow/ice, I do admit that it was pretty! But, I'm over it... so no more snow, please=)

-----------------------------------
LOVED being outside this weekend and we took full advantage of the wonderful weather! Scott came home today, so after church and nap- we headed to the Greenway. It was slamming crowded. People were parked a mile up the road... nuts.

Also, CKC literally ran/some walked 2 miles by herself. She didn't want to ride in her buggy today. She told me 'momma run!'...so off she went. Here are a couple (side ways..sorry!) videos. Personally, I think she gets her running form from Scott....thoughts? haha.



No comments: