Wednesday, December 15, 2010

catching up

this was my dress when i was a little older than CKC. She's now 19 months.... and I think mom said I was 22+ months. mom saved it for me...and i'm so glad... because it was fun playing dress up with CKC.

my little bundle...

georgous site... you agree? this is what a sunset looks like from my office.

Our annual Christmas Party...leo, we missed you! we are now 16 people strong. the theme this year was Clarksville Casserole Chirstmas. Every year, we dirty santa ornaments. And it nevers fails that every year Scott gets stuck with the ugly/scary ornament. Years ago, we inherited the creepy doll head (thanks, t)...and I had nightmares about it forever. This year, we inherited the doll head's compainon: Santa. (thanks again, t). since we never break this tree down (stick the whole thing in a closet..and drag it in and out year after year...the only change..is adding our random ornaments. Oh, I got a sparkly pickle one year... yeah- told you- we really don't have superb luck w/ ornaments!) the Lady dolls head and Santa will be there forever together...and they lived happily ever after.

Jenks and his girls!

Chloe and CKC at church

Carter's Baby Dedication Day.

No comments: