Tonight we had our Campaigner Christmas reunion. Met them when they were seniors at CHS and have become quite close with them over the years. Love them each dearly and have grown as a person from knowing them. It's been very rewarding seeing them grow. They are now Soph in College. Precious, precious friends....

We played dirty santa...a tradition!

It was also Gabi's bday! I make her a cake=)

Just as we were getting ready to eat, I turned around and literally this is how they were....plate in hand- ready to go! They were hungry...thought it was a cute pic. Oh, and now that I just look back, I noticed they every other plate was a different color...wonder if they planned that? Hum...

CKC loves being apart of the girls and had a great night being a social butterfly!
2 comments:
i've always wanted to make one of those big cupcake cakes. now i know who i can borrow a pan from! :)
hahah. YES Casey, we did plan the color thing. :)
Post a Comment